Meet Etsy Seller Juguetes Eloisa

Posted Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop Juguetes Eloisa

Juguetes Eloisa has been selling on Etsy since May 2014, they sell beautiful waldorf wooden toys, handmade ecofriendly natural toys!! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

WALDORF Wooden PUZZLE TREE with turtle and rabbit / woodland animal set Puzzle/ Handmade Wooden Toy Waldorf InspiredWALDORF WOODEN CASTLE Set with two Knights and three Dragons, customized shields / Handmade Wooden Toy Waldorf InspiredMOM SHEEP and baby LAMB farm set / Handmade wooden toy, waldorf inspiredWaldorf toy WOODLAND ANIMAL SET, Set of 8 wooden woodland animals and Autumn Tree / Handmade Wooden Toy Waldorf Inspired

What motivated you to start your shop?
I think it was that, almost always I looked on the internet for new ideas on wooden toys, they turned out to be products on etsy. I started looking at all children products on Etsy and I really loved the designs, and I really wanted to be part of it.

What is the story behind your shop name?
The name means "Eloisa Toys". This is because I started doing toys first only as gifts for my daughter, Eloisa. When I realized I could sell them, Juguetes Eloisa felt just right as a name for my shop. After all, the toys I make are alll inspired by her.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I think I have been very lucky, because what most surprise me is how thankful the buyers are. When I contact them and they reply, or when they leave a review they always seem to be so happy for buying my toys that it really makes me happy! I never expected to be so involved with the buyer, really.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
"This is really a hard one, as there is no one single creation I upload to Etsy that I do not like. But I think I will choose the puzzle tree with a rabbit and a turtle on it.

I love this item, was the first I ever design; it was for my daughter's birthday. Since then I had change some lines and some colors, so now the design is even more beautiful than before."

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
I think the most challenging part about selling on etsy is the not knowing what will come next, is this week going to be a relaxed one, or is it that tomorrow there is going to be a new huge order? or a really challenging custom order? This keeps things really fun all the time.

Please tell us a little about the children's items market / handmade movement in your Country? 
In Chile the children's item market is growing really fast, specially all baby related products. Nonetheless, I think we still have a long way in order to appreciate the extra cost it involves buying handmade products. As it is now, it is really a challenging market, as there are a lot of chinese products that are offered at prices no one can compete with. But it is starting to grow on people the wanting for national and handmade products, so I hope this only gets better for us!

WALDORF Toy, WOODEN FARM Set with House, Farmer and Animals / Handmade wooden toys Waldorf InspiredWaldorf wooden toy OWL COUPLE, Bird and Woodland set / Handmade wooden toy, waldorf inspiredMOUSE AND CHEESE Puzzle, Pet animal series / Handmade Wooden Toy Waldorf InspiredWALDORF Wooden SPRING TREE, with bunny / woodland animal set Puzzle/ Handmade Wooden Toy Waldorf Inspired
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...