Meet Etsy Seller JoellaCrochet

Posted Wednesday, July 02, 2014

JoellaCrochet has been selling on Etsy since September 2013, they sell beautiful handmade crochet hats, booties, photography props and more for babies and children! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Made to Order/Newborn 6 Months Baby Girl Handmade Crochet Photo Prop Set w/Headband & Adjustable Diaper Cover/ Flowers/JoellaCrochetMade to Order/Baby Girl Twins or Sibling Sisters Princess Crowns Set Photo Prop/Baby Shower Gift /JoellaCrochetMade to Order/Handmade Newborn/0 to 3 Months Butterfly Crochet Photo Prop Cape Set/Baby Shower Gift/Baby Costume JoellaCrochetMade to Order/Newborn Twin Set Photo Prop or Individual/Diaper Cover/Disney Mickey/Minnie Inspired Mouse Costume/Baby Shower/JoellaCrochet

What motivated you to start your shop?
I decided to teach myself how to crochet out of the blue and when I became pregnant with my first child my son, I started making baby items for him and little baby shower gifts for friends and family. That is when I started to get the encouragement from my friends and family to try and sell my work. It wasn't until almost two years later that I would finally get the courage to start my own Etsy shop.

What is the story behind your shop name?
My shop name JoellaCrochet is a blend of my two children's names. First my 2 year old son Joseph’s name and then my 8 month old daughter Gabriella. I combined the two and JoellaCrochet was born!

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I'm surprised about how much I really love having my own shop, I'm always trying to come up with new items to list! I really love making crochet pieces for others and it’s a great feeling when you make something that puts a smile on someone’s face. I'm also surprise at how having my own shop has helped me expand my skill, it has pushed me to learn new stitches and patterns I otherwise my not have.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I love to making my crochet photo props, especially the ones for newborn babies, they are so cute and small. I love coming up with new diaper cover sets for them especially the ones for twin babies. There are so many adorable combinations depending on their genders.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I like to put a lot of attention to detail in my work so that I can provide the best product that I can make. I also like providing something a little different and unique.

JoellaCrochet is offering a 15% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDS" at checkout.

Baby Boy Handmade Crochet 3-6 month Sandals Baby Shower Gift/ Baby Accessories Shoes/ Photo Prop Ready to Ship/ Joella CrochetCustom Made to Order Handmade Crochet Baby Girl Patriotic Flower Tieback Headband & Tutu Dress Set/Costume/ Photography Prop/ JoellaCrochetCustom Made to Order Handmade Crochet Baby Apple Hat and Tutu Set/Beanie/Costume/ Photography Prop/ Baby Hat/ JoellaCrochetMade to Order Baby Boy Crochet Fisherman Set w/ Fishing Net and Fish/Photo Prop/Costume/JoellaCrochet
Treasury Tool Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...