Free Webinar - 5 Ways to make memories with your kids this summer.

Posted Monday, June 02, 2014


Hi Etsy Kids Team readers! I wanted to let you know that I'll be hosting a free webinar this Friday, June 6 at Noon ET. We will be talking about 5 Ways To Make Memories With Your Kids This Summer! I'll show you some low-cost and even FREE ways that you can be intentional about spending quality time with your kids this summer and how you can make this their best summer yet! 

BONUS! I'll be selecting one winner who attends the webinar LIVE to receive my all-new product: Summer Play Pack-a downloadable book that contains recipes, sensory play, science experiments, and more for your kids to do this summer! It's sure to be the ultimate boredom buster!

Can't make it live? That's ok! Make sure you still register and confirm your seat so that I can send you the handout and recording when the call is done. Then you can listen on your own time. 

Hope to "see" you all there! 


Erica's shop eLeMeNO-P Kids offers toys for the learning child. 
Follow her on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and her Blog. You can also shop her Website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...