Meet Etsy Seller RansomLetterHandmade

Posted Wednesday, January 08, 2014



Today we would like to introduce you to

RansomLetterHandmade has been selling on Etsy since October 2012, she sell handmade hair bows, hair bands and cute gifts for kids! Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Pink and Red Head Bands for Valentines Day Braided Headband - ransomletterhandmade PICK YOUR INITIAL Plush Monogram Bow Holder Sew Craft Hair Bow organizer - ransomletterhandmade Pink and Purple Reversible Headband Zebra Heart Fabric Slip On Head Band - ransomletterhandmade Big Black and Pink Valentines Bow and Polka Dot Head Band Bow Set - ransomletterhandmade

What motivated you to start your shop?
Boredom. I am a librarian by profession, but when I stopped working to stay home with my children, I found that I had more personal time to be creative.  I have so many ideas and I just can't keep them to myself. Plus, I love the feedback I get from my customers. It makes me feel good.

What is the story behind your shop name?
I have no idea. I like the way it sounds. Ransom Letter Handmade Boutique sounds edgy and a little tough. My husband says it is because I hold customers purchases ransom until I receive payment! Ha!

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
That customers are buying my stuff! I am so flattered that my customers spend their very hard earned dollars on gift items that were once my idea, design, or creation.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I love to sew! I love my sewing machine. Everything in my shop that is sewn comes from my own patterns. I love sewing together various colors and textures to make one of a kind wearables, such as my wrist cuffs and headbands.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
The bookkeeping. If I remember correctly, I attempted Accounting 101 three times and dropped it every semester. Too many rules, I suspect. Now that I'm an Etsy seller, accounting has come back to haunt me once more.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
To have fun. When I stop having fun playing on Etsy then I'll move on to another adventure.

Chevron Braided Woven Headband Custom Colors Available - ransomletterhandmade Green and Yellow Hair Bow Green Bay Packers Hair Bow - ransomletterhandmade Red Orange Yellow or Blue Softball Hair Bow with Felt Softball Center - ransomletterhandmade Hippie Reversable Headband - Slip On Elastic  - PInk Orange and Gray Floral - ransomletterhandmade

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...