Meet Etsy Seller Felt Like Celebrating

Posted Wednesday, June 12, 2013


Today we would like to introduce you to Stephanie
and their Etsy shop Felt Like Celebrating

Felt Like Celebrating has been selling on Etsy since July 2011, they offers a variety of lovely Felt crowns, birthday crowns, bunting & party supplies. Today they are sharing a little about their shop and selling handmade items.

Felt Crown Party Crown Birthday Crown Party Favor SET OF 5 - 24 felt colors to choose from - FeltLikeCelebrating Felt Bunting Rainbow Birthday Bunting Banner Pennant Flag High Chair  Bunting and 24 Cupcake Flags Toppers Set - FeltLikeCelebrating Cake Bunting Flag Pennant Rainbow Colors - FeltLikeCelebrating Rainbow Birthday Crown Felt Crown -  Personalized - FeltLikeCelebrating

What motivated you to start your shop?
Like a lot of people I started making things for my little ones and people said I should sell them. So I opened up shop and it was a hit pretty much from the get go! 

What is the story behind your shop name?
In the beginning everything in my shop was made with felt so I wanted to incorporate the word 'felt' somewhere in the title. And because my items could be used for parties I decided to add the 'celebrating' part on. I think it's a great fit for your shop.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
Between all the websites I sell on I've posted around 700 packages over the past 2.5 years. Even after all that time I still get a thrill when someone orders from me!  I can only imagine just how busy I could be if lived in the United States.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I love Love love making my personalized name crowns. I take pride in the fact that each one is one of a kind!

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
Keeping up with all the convo's. And I do have to admit some days are a little tough to find the motivation to start sewing. For example being up all the night before with a sick baby. But it all has to get done and 95% of the time I love doing it.

Please tell us a little about the children's items market / handmade movement in your Country? 
It's going quite well. I live in New Zealand and we have an etsy equivalent website that I successfully sell my items on. My city also has some well established craft markets that are popular venues for selling children's items.

Felt Like Celebrating is offering a 10% discount to all our blog readers. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "FLC10" at checkout.

Felt Crown Birthday Crown -  Personalized - PURPLE - FeltLikeCelebrating Rainbow Birthday Bunting - Rainbow Bunting - Happy Birthday - Birthday Bunting Banner Pennant - Children's Party Decoration - FeltLikeCelebrating Cupcake Flags Gingham Picnic Your Choice of Colors Set of 24 - FeltLikeCelebrating Crayon Roll - Party Favor - Children's Birthday Party - Rainbow Colors - 10 Pack - FeltLikeCelebrating

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...