Meet Etsy Seller Posies and Petals

Posted Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today we would like to introduce you to Megan
and her Etsy shop Posies and Petals

Posies and Petals has been selling on Etsy since August 2011, she sells a beautiful range of handmade hair accessories for babies, toddlers and kids. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Q: What motivated you to start your shop?
Posies and Petals started with a need for accessories!  I was always on the hunt for cute headbands for my daughter.  I struggled to find what I was looking for. After several failed attempts and encouragement from friends and family, Posies and Petals was born!  The shop has been such a blessing!  Isn't it amazing where life takes you?

Q: What surprised you most about having your own online shop?
Etsy is an amazing network!  I have been blessed to meet so many wonderfully gifted and interesting people.  This experience has much more than owning a shop or selling a product.

Q: What's your personal philosophy behind your shop and products?

Posies and Petals is a boutique rooted in my small town upbringing. I grew up in a connected community that prides itself in friendliness and southern hospitality. These same virtues drive the boutique. I work to listen to your requests as we work together to create your pieces. Each item will be unique and custom made for you!

Q: What do you do when you aren't working?
When I’m not working with clients, I enjoying spending time with my family, running, and photography. My kids and I are always on the go around our community and beyond. I never tire of watching them discover the world with amazement!

Posies and Petals is offering a 15% discount for our blog reades! To use the coupon, visit her etsy store and enter code 'blogreader' at checkout. The voucher is valid until the end of November 2012.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Adorable Etsy shop Megan! You have some truly lovely items. Best to you!

Cherie
p.s. I tweeted your shop too! :)

Lauren said...

Love you and your shop Megan! :) You're so talented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...