Tutorial: Monster Page Corner Bookmark

Posted Saturday, March 10, 2012

From Sabrina at NeverlandNook.

Like many of you out there, I am a self confessed addict to Pinterest!!! I just can't help it, so I decided to "Pinterest Challenge" myself. I decided to start with an easy challenge and so I chose the Monster Page Corner Bookmark. This is something you can just do for fun or with your kids! They would love it!



Supplies:
  • Paper (I used double sided paper - 1 side had a pattern)
  • Glue Stick
  • Pencil
  • Scissor
  • Ruler

First I drew the pattern on the non-decorative side of the paper. Each small square is 2.5" x 2.5".

Next I cut the pattern out along with a 2.5" x 2.5" square from the paper.

 

Glue the square piece so that you see the pattern because next you will fold the triangle pieces over and across the square and glue them together.

 

Next you will want to draw out a pattern by teeth. The triangle should be 2.5" x 2.5" x 3.5" to fit in the square. Draw teeth however you would like! It's fun to create different characters!

 

Once you've glued the teeth in, cut out some circles for eyeball(s).

 

Glue them on and Ta Da!!!!! You have the perfect Monster Page Corner Bookmark!!!


So gather up some different shades of green paper and a variety of circles and let the kids make-up a slew of green toothy monsters to mail their bookworm friends for St. Patty's.  Thanks Neverland Nook for sharing this fun tutorial.

You can find Neverland Nook online at these different locations:  Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook & Twitter

2 comments:

Neverland Nook said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Monster blog post! We are really excited! :)

Busy Chickadees said...

Too cute!! Great job Neverland Nook. I need about 7 of them. :)

Emily
Busy Chickadees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...