Introducing Mia4Art

Posted Thursday, March 08, 2012

Today We Introduce You to Mia from Mia4Art

Q: What motivated you to start your shop?
My children motivated me to start painting children's custom orginal canvases. Before my daughter was born, I was preparing her nursery and was inspired to create original art work. Parents put a lot of work into their children's nurserys with unique, personal, personalized items. I did not want a reprint of children's art for my daughter.

Q: What is the story behind your shop name?
My shop's name on Etsy is Mia4art...My first name, my favorite number and my love for art. My children's painting business is called "Naptime Creations by Mia" because I started my business during my first child's nap time!

Q: Do you have a favorite Etsy Shop (non-child related)?
No, all my favorites are for children .

Q: What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
No surprises yet!

Q: What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
No challenges, feel that it is user friendly.

Q: What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I paint each canvas as if it were for one of my babies. I believe in my heart that no customer will be disatisfied. Each canvas grows with their child bringing joy, inspiration and design into nurserys, bedrooms and playspaces.

Q: How would someone (other then you) describe you?
Creative, perfectionist when it comes to designing.

Q: What music do you have on while you are creating?
Carribbean or standup comedy.

Q: What do you do when you aren't working?
Being a mommy to my 3 year old daugther and 1 year old baby boy.

Q: Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
Prior to painting, I was a Graphic Designer and Elementary Art Teacher. I feel that through working with children and having my own children, I am able to create paintings that inspire and capture chidren's eyes.That my paintings make great gifts for baby showers and birthdays. Perfect for big girl and boy rooms. Please come over to my facebook page and connect with me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naptime-Creations-by-Mia/103900334151?sk=wall

1 comment:

Naptime Creations: said...

Thank you for featuring me on your blog!
Mia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...