Summer Reading Kit for Kids: Free Printable!!

Posted Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today's post comes courtesy of theartofjoy.etsy.com.

Summer is a perfect time to visit your local library or bookstore and discover new books! When I taught elementary school, I would try to find ways to get my students excited about reading…


One of the things that I made for my students was a reading log and whoever had the most books read received a special prize from me the next school year. The kids loved it! This time around, I’ve created a whole Summer Reading Kit (two designs to choose from) for you to enjoy! You can download both designs from my blog.



I hope you find some wonderful new books this summer! We'd love to hear about your a recent good read and if you're looking for local summer reading programs to help reward your children reading through the summer, check out these summer reading programs.



Thanks Joy for sharing this printable with us! You can see more of Joy's work on her blog, creativemama.com and in her shop:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...