Monday Organizing

Posted Monday, January 03, 2011

A new year always brings on the strong desire to clean out, de-clutter and organize.

During the month of January, every Monday I'll offer up a few ideas from EtsyKids team members on ways to organize your life, while also making it beautiful with chic handmade items.

This week, the focus is on hair accessories. Oh my goodness, what a cluttered mess they can make! Little girls love their bows, ponies, headbands and clips, but dumped in a drawer it makes it hard to find what your looking for during the morning rush. Check out these chic organizational tools you can put to use immediately!




Find more EtsyKids Team Member offerings like these here.

1 comment:

Chelsea Baldwin said...

I love the idea of these Monday blogs. My little one isn't quite into bows and clips and whatnots yet but I love idea! Thank you for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...